Careers at Angry Eagle Lodge & Outfitters
Don’t spend your summer stuck working inside at a dull job when you can get a once-in-a-lifetime experience as part of the team at Angry Eagle Lodge & Outfitters in Southwestern Alaska.
If you love adventure, meeting new people, and being one with nature, then Angry Eagle Lodge & Outfitters might have the perfect summer job just for you! We’re always on the lookout for qualified, hardworking candidates to fill these summer job positions:
- Fly fishing guides
- Apprentice fly fishing guides
- Chefs (line and sous)
- Boat and ATV mechanics
Because our staff members are key to ensuring our guests have an unforgettable visit to Angry Eagle, we only hire employees who:
- are hardworking, outgoing, and reliable;
- have positive attitudes and great attention to detail;
- understand and appreciate outstanding customer service;
- have the desire to learn new skills;
present themselves professionally;
- have a general knowledge of the outdoors and love for adventure; and
- don’t mind working evenings or weekends.
Get the summer job of a lifetime
Whether you’re an adventure-seeker or simply looking for a seasonal job from mid-May to mid-September, let us know if you’ve got what it takes to be part of the Angry Eagle team. Contact us and tell us about your experience, skills, and why you’re a perfect fit for our team.